Coming soon: New features to jumpstart your reputation
We’ve taken a new direction with Anthillz, and this post reflects a previous focus.
Click here to learn about what we’re currently working on…
Next week, we’re going to release a major update, designed to make your Anthillz reputation a living, breathing part of your professional life. There’s a lot more to your reputation than reviews, and we’re making it easy to capture the good things your colleagues are saying and thinking about you.
Upcoming features: Trusted Colleagues and Testimonials
Trusted Colleagues — The heart of your reputation
- People who vouch for each other on Anthillz, based on the respect and trust they share.
- Every time you add a trusted colleague, they write you a testimonial, and you write one for them.
- Examples of trusted colleagues: coworkers, clients, bosses, peers, etc.
Testimonials — A quicker, easier way to get feedback
- More personal and more frequent form of feedback.
- Not necessarily tied to a specific project, like reviews.
- More focused on the relationship you have formed over time, rather than on a particular transaction.
Three easy steps to add Trusted Colleagues and get Testimonials
It’s a pretty simple process:
- Invite trusted colleagues to join your network.
- Write testimonials for each other on your profiles.
- Showcase the goodwill you’ve worked hard to earn.
Why we think you’ll like the new update
- Easier to build your profile – It will be much easier to get your colleagues to contribute to your profile. Now you give a favor to get a favor, by writing them a testimonial first.
- Your profile will be more dynamic – By bringing more of your colleagues to your profile, you’ll get more feedback more often.
- Your profile will be more informative and more accurate – By adding a new category of feedback, your profile will paint a richer picture of you and you work.